Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christmas Part Three: Hoelzle Cousins

Mabry had so much fun being with all her cousins over the Christmas holidays. Our family is so blessed with such great little ones. Here are some pics of all the wee ones.......
All the Hoelzle cousins with Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Andrews!

Sweet Jacob (Scott & Michele's son)

Big boy Caden (Braden & Bethany's sweet baby boy)

Ella Grace (Scott & Michele's fun-loving little girl)
Aunt Rebekah with Mabry and Ella
Jacob and Conner (Todd & Jen's oldest son)

Carter, Cooper and Jacob

Carter and Cooper with Cookie-dog (Todd & Jen's youngest and middle child)

Aunt Rebekah reading to the sweet babies. It is so much fun for
Mabry to have cousins her own age! We can't wait to watch them grow up together.

We are so thankful to God for the many children He has blessed our lives with. They are truly a gift from God!

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very cute! It's obvious that I love those little ones!! Ha. Maybe I should have a kid of my own! I hadn't seen the picture of me reading the book to all three of the babies. Too cute! Thanks for all your posting! Keep it up! We love it!

Anonymous said...

You are weird...stay away from my daughter!

Anonymous said...

I think Andy and I should be best friends.

The Venables said...

That would be one scary combination! But you are right....y'all would probably get along great.;/

Rebekah said...

He NEEDS friends! I have to bribe my husband to hang out with him! Good luck, Candy!