Monday, January 28, 2008

Christmas: Part One

I know everybody is probably sick of hearing about Christmas by now so I will try and make this as painless as possible! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at our house with just the three of us and had a great time. We baked, decorated cookies and went to look at Christmas lights on Christmas Eve. The next morning Mabry opened her gifts from Santa along with her stocking. Around lunch time we headed over to Jason and Brielle's to celebrate Christmas with them and the Venables. We had such a great time being with family, exchanging gifts and had a WONDERFUL Christmas dinner. I am so sad to say that it seems we didn't get any pics of our time with the Gages and Venables on Christmas. I could have sworn we took pics....but they are no where to be found! You will have to trust me in saying we had a great time! Here are some pics of our Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning.......

Family pic on Christmas Eve (I hated to post this pic because I look horrible, but at least Andy and Mabry look cute. That's all that matters, right??:)


Here are the cookies we decorated and left for Santa. Of course, mine is the one that looks like an alien with chicken-pox! Andy, as always, showed me up and made his look extra cute. That is what life is like being married to an engineer.....he ALWAYS thinks things through before doing them and his projects usually end up spectacular, while mine.....well, you see the cookie.:( I think I redeemed myself a little on Mabry's cookie......better luck next year for me!

Mabry with her stocking on Christmas Morning


Mabry and her gifts from Santa

Mabry kissing her baby doll from Santa....so sweet!

Mabry LOVES her red wagon! She loves for Daddy to pull her around the house in it and likes to put her toys, laundry and anything else she can find in the wagon, too.

No comments: