Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Final Christmas Post: Just Plain Mabry

Here are a few more pics of Mabry from Christmas at her Mimi and Pappy's house that I couldn't leave out! Thanks to Rebekah and Hilliard for taking all these great pics with their new, snazzy camera. Hope you enjoy!

Mabry reading a book with her Mimi and Pappy. She LOVES her Mimi and Pappy!

Mabry loves being outside at Mimi and Pappy's house......especially when Aunt Bekah takes her out and creates fun games for her!
Cousin Jacob helps Mabry complete her "project".


Mabry gives Santa a big kiss! We always had this Santa in our house when I was growing up.....that means it is 30+ years old! I love seeing my baby girl enjoying the same things I did as a child. Oh, the circle of life......so precious.

All smiles with Aunt "B"

Mabry LOVES to play with balls.....especially soccer balls. That's my girl!

M loves this ball she got from Rebekah and Hilliard for Christmas. She kicks it all over the house. And yes, she can "palm" the soccer ball. She is an all-around sporty kind of girl!

Mommy and Mae love eachother!


Thanks for hanging with us through all the endless Christmas posts! You can all go take a nap now and recover! Hopefully we will have something exciting to post about soon BESIDES Christmas!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

This was definitely one of my ...top 3 posts! :) (Probably because my name was mentioned more than once, AND I'm in a picture!)

Also, I agree that you're daughter is very sporty... Kind of like her Aunt B. Maybe we should call her Sporty Spice! :)

Love y'all!

Davies Family said...

Hi guys! I found your blog from the Pickers. Mabry is just so cute! It looks like you all had a fun Christmas holiday!! Glad you're doing well...Stacy :)