Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas Season!



Okay, I have about 5,000 pictures I want to post from our Christmas holidays so I have decided to do multiple posts to get us all caught up! Here goes for the first one.......

These are some pics of the days leading up to Christmas and the excitement in our house! As I have said before.....Mabry loved the lights, presents, and decorations. She was so much fun this year and we know next year will be even better!


We took Mabry to the mall to see Santa but were too cheap to pay for a picture of her screaming in his lap. Since we weren't allowed to take pics with our own camera of her with Santa we went to the other side of the big Christmas tree and tried to get some cute pics of her for a possible Christmas card.........

No such luck! She was too busy looking at all the fun decorations to look at the camera.

We even tried putting her on the other "forbidden" side of the railing in direct contact with the decorations......but no....she still wouldn't cooperate.

While at the mall, Mabry spotted this 4-wheeler and decided this is just what she wanted for Christmas! And yes, she is once again on the "wrong" side of the chains. She and her Daddy are quite the rule-breakers!

Good ol' family fun on the couch

Mabry and the ottoman got into a tiff and Mabry received her first black eye about a week before Christmas.

You lookin' at me?

Stay tuned for more of this Christmas girl to come!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay!! I'm loving it! Cute pics of the priss! I'll be eagerly awaiting more updates!!

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures..what a precious neice we have! I haven't had a chance to see your blog in several months and I'm loving the updates! Braden just arrived in CA this morning and it sure is good to have him here. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm here at school and now my lesson plans will never get done. Can't seem to close your blog and get back to work..I keep going back to look just one more time at your most precious one year old Christmas angel!
Love and hugs to all!

Them Chandlers said...

Those eyes!!! Don't they just melt your heart??