Monday, February 16, 2009

Doe-Does

So, I guess it is about time for an update. What do you think?:) There is probably lots I could post about but I have been pretty terrible at taking pictures lately so I don't have much for you. We had a great, low-key Valentine's Day. Mabry was sick this weekend so we stayed at home for most of it, although we did get to see some of our great friends in College Station on Sunday. Andy cooked us our traditional Chicken Parmesan dinner for Valentine's Day and it was yummy as always. He also got us donuts or "Doe-Does" as Mabry calls them on Saturday morning. She has taken quite a liking to doe-does ever since Daddy took her to get them one Saturday morning a while back. It is kind of her and Daddy's special thing together which I think is super cute. She has only had them a few times now but certainly makes a point to let me know when we pass the Doe-Doe store (Shipley's) and she asks for them quite often. So, as you can imagine she was quite thrilled about her Valentine's Doe-Doe. Cake donut with pink/red icing and sprinkles of course! Andy and I also got to squeeze in a movie on Saturday night which was really nice. We finally got to see Fireproof and really enjoyed it. Highly recommended. So, I guess that is our news for now. We also found out the sex of our baby but I think I will post that in a later post just to keep you guessing!:) How cruel am i??:)


Mabry eating the 2nd half of her Doe-doe after lunch today. You didn't think I would allow her a whole donut in one day did you?;)

Our little butterfly-princess. She wanted to stand up on the counter to look in the mirror at herself and insisted she stay up there for her picture. Hence, the counter pic.

Stay tuned for baby news!



3 comments:

The Bobo Buzz said...

What kind of post is that?! If there hadn't a been at least one pic of Mabry, I was boycotting your blog all together!! ;) It's a good thing for you that I already know the "sex", or we'd have some serious issues!! Now.. I want a BABY POST & some BELLY shots!!

Todd said...

Nothing wrong with a post about Mae-Mae eating Doe-Doe's!

Oh, and you probably want to go ahead and reveal the sex of your baby soon. Mom's telling everyone...

Rebekah said...

Ha! Cute post...Cute kid. I think it's hilar that you didn't tell the sex of your baby. Atleast that means you won't wait too long until you update again...right??? I am impressed that you changed the colors of your blog...atleast no more Christmas red and green!

P.S. Doe-Does rock!