Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year and had a great time being with family. Mabry was so much fun this year as she finally got into the whole Santa thing and opening presents. We spent Christmas eve and Christmas morning with just our little family and had so much fun being together and watching how excited Mabry was. Here are some pics of Mabry's 3rd Christmas!

This picture cracks me up!! Andy got a new camera just before Christmas and little Mabry has been hounded by her Daddy taking pictures of her for practice. I think she forgot how to smile!!


We baked cookies on Christmas Eve and Mabry was such a big helper! These are the same cookies my mom made when we were growing up. This is what the Hoelzle family calls some good ol' dough cookies! They are heavenly to our family, but most other people don't really like them.

So proud of the finished product! She was so excited to leave cookies for Santa. The next morning she ran to see if he ate them all and then finished off the crumbs he left behind.:) She definitely got the Hoelzle genes when it comes to loving dough cookies!!
Our Christmas Eve family photo. A little far away, but that is a good thing. Maybe next year I will take the time to put on makeup. I doubt it.:)

Mabry with her loot on Christmas morning.
Mabry's favorite gift from Santa! She pushes this thing everywhere!


Rebekah, Me, and Catie


Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying 2009!



9 comments:

The Johnstons said...

what fun times! impressed with that cooking making...and dough cookies sound yummy to me. come on, give a girl a belly picture...we need to see! i saw a little belly in that second cookie picture.

Unknown said...

Aww, I love the sister pic--it's crazy that were all grown up now. I remember running the streets as little kids with all three of you! Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Mabry is just a doll as always!

Rebekah said...

So cute! I especially love the first and last pictures! Mabry's face is soooo funny in the first picture! And, well, my face is soooo fat in the second! HAHA! (Just let me milk this while I can, okay? I mean, this "chubbiness" will go away after the baby, right? Right? RIGHT?!) Ha! I crack myself up!
P.S. You have a really cute family! Love!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Great pics and looks like a great time... in that one pic in the kitchen I can see you little bump... so cute.

Amy Porter said...

Mallory got a stroller very similar to Mabry's!! She loves it (and so does Blake!) We had one when she was Mabry's age...and then her daddy ran over it! Oops! So...gotta love Christmas when aunts and uncles (and Santa) replace favorite toys when the original gets squashed!

The Tenner Family said...

That little Mabry is a model in the making. LOVE the pic of her in her big green chair surrounded by presents. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with dough cookies...It was great to see y'all over Christmas! Glad that my niece is finally starting to warm up to me...maybe when she's 5 she'll actually give me a hug!

Have a good new year and we'll see you Memorial Day, if not sooner.

Anonymous said...

The picture of you three girls could be Aunt Kay, your Mom (Debbie) and me (Aunt Linda) when we were younger. Isn't it funny how things like that happen. If you don't get what I'm saying- Rebekah looks like Kay, Addie looks like Debbie, and Catie (sorry sweetie)looks like me.

Cassie said...

Ok, you have the cutest little girl ever! She is so pretty...just like her mama. Looks like you are all doing well. I'm so glad. :)