Friday, December 5, 2008

And then there were.........

FOUR!! That's right, soon our little family of three will be a little family of FOUR! We are so excited to announce that we are expecting baby #2 in late June. I am 12 weeks today and we just had our first appointment yesterday. It was such a joy to hear that sweet little heartbeat. Music to my ears! Mabry is super excited to be a big sister, even though she probably doesn't have a clue what that means. She will touch my belly and say, "Baby" and even give it kisses at times. Lets just hope she is as sweet when Baby makes his/her debut into the world.:) Honestly, we know Mabry will be a great big sister and do a great job keeping the little one entertained. Thank you for sharing in our joy with us. God is so good!

In other news, here are a few things we have been up to since Halloween.....just to get you quickly caught up!

Our sweet niece, Julia, celebrated her 6th Birthday! Happy Birthday Julia!


My whole family met up in Dallas to surprise my Dad for his 60th Birthday! It was such fun to be together and celebrate this man we all love so dearly.


While in Dallas, we also got to celebrate our nephew Jacob's 6th Birthday at Chuck-E-Cheese! What a big boy!


This was Mabry's first Chuck-E-Cheese experience. While she really enjoyed the restaurant and games, she wasn't too fond of the big mouse!:)



Mabry LOVES being outside, especially helping her Daddy with yard work. Before Thanksgiving, she "helped" Andy rake some leaves and enjoyed playing in the big pile!



We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house with Andy's family. Here are the cousins enjoying the yummy food at the kid's table.


And finally, we got our Christmas tree up and decorated the other night and Andy got the lights up on the house! We are so excited about this Christmas season and how much fun it will be with Mabry this year!


Merry Christmas! Enjoy the Season!


16 comments:

The Tenner Family said...

We're so excited about your little addition. Keep us posted!

Laura said...

Since we already knew your big news, when I saw the number "four" I thought you were saying there were 4 babies...I let out a big gasp, and then realized I was reading it wrong. Congrats again!

Perks said...

How wonderful! I thought it was about time for you guys to have another! :)

Our #2 is so special. It brings back such great memories watching Chloe be a big sister for the first time.

Congrats!!!

Rebekah said...

Good post! I appreciate all the pictures...especially the one with Andy's head cut off. Poor guy...he was just trying to pose with his little angel!

(I would appreciate it if next time I could click on ALL the pictures and enlarge them for better viewing. Thank you!)

Wow, I sound like an ungrateful sister! Keep up the good work, Mom!

Unknown said...

Congrats on that precious baby God is growing in your belly. Mabry will be a great big sister!

SheridanLeftwich said...

Congratulations!!! You are such a great mom. I know Mabry will be a great big sister.

The Bobo Buzz said...

Glad to know the news has officially made the blog!! Once again, SO excited for the three of you!! :) Looks like great times ahead! love ya!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Congrats on #2... I was confused at first on the family of 4 bc I thought you only had 1 kid but then I remebered husband and wife and I was better... I thought I had missed alot... but remember it is morning here and I am a little slow in the morning.

Amy Porter said...

Congrats! I got to hear the news from your mom...so fun!! We talk about you guys at lunch a lot...so I keep up with everything that goes on! :) I hope everything goes well...See you soon!

Lisa said...

Congrats! It's going to be so much fun having another little one around - the baby will make Mabry seem like such a big girl. Merry Christmas.

The Johnstons said...

well i thought i had already left a congrats comment, so here it is officially on the blog...CONGRATULATIONS!! so happy for you and your sweet family!

Bethany said...

I'm so glad the news is now "public"! So excited about having our babies so close together...let's just hope it's not on the same day...not that that would be such a bad thing:)
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

TexasNeals said...

YAY! congrats!!!! we are so excited for you!....did y'all know at pasados?! hmmmm, secrets, secrets! ;) HA! so happy for you!

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

Congratulations! A new baby...how wonderfully exciting!

Summer said...

Congratulations! We are happy for you all and will pray that you and the new baby stay healthy.

Ginger and Seane said...

just wanted to say congratulations!! so happy for yall! love you