Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

Here are some Halloween pics FINALLY of our little butterfly. We went to our church for Trunk or Treat and then just came back to the house and handed out candy for the rest of Halloween night. We had a good, low key Halloween and Mabry was thrilled that her cousin Caden and Aunt Bethany and Uncle Braden got to join us for the fun! I didn't get very many good pics but here are a few. You can tell Mabry's costume was just put together by her dear mother and not too extravagant. Oh well, she sure thought she was cute as usual.:)

Our little butterfly (yes I know butterflies don't wear tutus but what can I say...I like the girl in a tutu!)


Mabry and Caden holding hands. Too sweet.


Our sweet insects.


Happy Fall!


7 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... and I agree with the TUTU

The Bobo Buzz said...

You could put that angel in anything and she'd look cute!! love the wings, LOVE the tutu!! :)

The Johnstons said...

what cute cousins! and i'm way impressed with the outfit you put together...it's adorable!

Rebekah said...

Yay! Way to go! Love the pictures, of course! Those kids are so precious!

And, you're not even a week late with that post! You did pretty good!

The tutu was definitely cute! I'm glad you went with it!

Do I type in choppy sentences????!

The Tenner Family said...

She is ADORABLE! Love the wings!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I went by our old neighborhood the other day...I can't believe how much has changed! MISS YOU! I love Mabry's little Tutu!

Ginger and Seane said...

love the butterfly tu tu pics, too cute! are we planning on blogging again sometime in the near future or are you waiting on another dress up holiday? :) love you