Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Concert

We had such a fun time last weekend. It was filled with good ol' family time and lots of great entertainment. Not to mention a couple of "firsts" for Mabry. On Friday night we took Mabry to her first concert! We went to see Mercy Me because Brielle had some extra tickets and we had a GREAT time. We had lawn seats so Mabry really enjoyed getting to roam around, dance and play with the big kids. I was painting my toenails before the concert and Mabry wanted her's painted too. She was so proud of her pink "toes" and couldn't wait to show her Daddy when he got home from work.


All grown up with pink toenails!

Here Mabry is posing with her pink "toes" for her Daddy.



Mabry and cousin Bryce sitting together at the concert. She adores Bryce and had so much fun getting to be with her cousins!


This picture cracks me up! Mae looks to be about 15 years old in this pic and FULL of attitude! Are you kidding me? What happened to my baby girl?!


The concert wasn't over until after 11 PM so most of the other kids were pretty tuckered out by the time it ended. Mabry was still going strong!


Stay tuned for more exciting times from our weekend! I know you can't wait to hear what we did on Saturday. Let me just say it was good All-American fun!

6 comments:

The Johnstons said...

the attitude picture, love it! and i can't believe that girl was still going strong at 11 p.m...she can stay up later than me!!

Bethany said...

Love the pics, Addie! They're growing up too fast, huh?! Give her kisses from her Aunt Bethany.

Rebekah said...

I love ALL the pictures! She is quite the stinker! A cute stinker!

Tricia said...

Hey Addie! We have not seen each other since your baby shower, but I found your blog through Bethany's blog. Mabry is beautiful!!! I even called Wes in here to look at her. She is so precious! How are you guys doing?

TexasNeals said...

seriously, she is absolutely gorgeous! love those beautiful eyes and that sweet smile!

da momma said...

Mabry is adorable!! I love her eyes! Stumbled on your blog...its Whitney Coker from AFC