Thursday, May 1, 2008

Turkey Hunt

Andy got to go turkey hunting with his brother-in-law, Jason, recently. They had a great time and Andy even brought home a turkey which I look forward to eating.:) Julia and Bryce went with them out to the lease and had a great time playing in the great outdoors! Here are some pics from all the fun.


Way to go Andy!

Julia and Bryce didn't get to do any turkey hunting, but they sure did their share of some good ol' FROG HUNTIN'!
Uncle Andy with the "frog catchers"!

Bryce with his frog-catching contraptions

Sweet pic of brother and sister having such fun together!

Julia and Bryce hard at work!


Sweet Julia with her "frog cage"!
Since I didn't have any pics of our little Mae in this post, here is one just to hold you over until next time........:)


Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

She is beautiful! What a sweet girl. I miss having a baby girl. I have done boys so much lately I forgot how absolutely precious girls can be.

The Tenner Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is the most amazingly precious picture of Mabry!!! Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful little girl! I'm loving your blog!
-Kathy Eubanks