Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fun at the Zoo

So, we went to the Zoo a couple of weekends ago. (I am starting to notice a trend in my posts.....I usually get around to posting pics of an event about 2 weeks after they happen! Oh well. Better late than never??) Anyway, we met Andy's sister and her kids at the zoo and had a great time seeing all the animals. Here is our day in pics.....(sorry most of these pics are kind of dark.)


Even more exciting than the animals.....Mabry had her first taste of Dippin' Dots! Yummy!
Mabry spent lots of the day riding on Dad's shoulders which made my life pretty easy:)


The zoo is fun for kids and WORK for Mom! Ha. I promise I was having a good time, just ready to put this girl back on Dad's shoulders!
Is this ME in 10 years??!


Bryce watching the "monkey thing" eat peanut butter.
"The Zoo Gang" minus Andy
Julia, our sweet little navigator, showed us on the map where to go next.

All in all, a fun day at the Zoo!


3 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

Don't you just hate it when someone snaps an aweful picture that makes things appear so different then they really are. People always seem to get the worst pictures of me. Except I'm usually eating and have a big mouth full of food and look like this ziggy piggy that eats all the time. Oh Wait...I do eat all the time. Hmmm. So that's why I keep getting bigger and bigger.

The Johnstons said...

Fun times at the zoo. You looked tired, mom! :) Thanks for the new post...and that was 2 in one week. Very impressive...even if it was 2 weeks late! :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Addie! I have REALLY enjoyed looking at each and every pic on your blog! I have even took a peek at your brother's blogs, too. Oh, the good old days on Mosely Circle North. Who would have ever thought we'd be so grown up, married with kids :) Love and Miss you!