Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!


Happy Birthday Grandma Muriel!


We had the joy and priviledge of celebrating my Grandmother's 80th birthday with lots of family this past weekend. I have been so blessed in my life with great family and Grandma Muriel is no exception! She has such a sweet spirit and not to mention a great middle name that she shares with me! Here are some of the pics from an exciting weekend with family......

Mabry and Caden give eachother sweet kisses. Mabry is slowly warming up to these cousins of hers.....she is always anxious to give kisses now and we even caught her feeding Caden cheerios at dinner on Saturday night. Wish I had a pic....it was hilarious!
Andy reading to Mabry and Caden and Mabry isn't freaking out because another kid is touching her! We are definitely making progress!

Mabry had a blast wrestling with Jacob at the birthday party..... more proof that Mabry is overcoming her issue with her "personal space". She also kept trying to tackle Jacob and give him kisses. Apparently she likes to hold boys down and kiss them already.....we might need to work on this one.:)

Ella-Bella is on the move!! She is walking now and it is so cute to watch her wabble her way around. Check out that grin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to have her hold me down and kiss me, shove my c--k in her mouth let her taste my creamy load