Monday, March 31, 2008

Egg Huntin'

Okay...so here are the pics from the Easter Egg Hunt FINALLY! We went over to Jason and Brielle's on Easter Sunday afternoon for a great time of huntin' eggs and a yummy dinner. We weren't sure how Mabry would do with the huntin' but she ended up doing pretty good and getting the hang of it pretty quickly. I guess she is a natural "hunter girl" thanks to her daddy's teachings.:) Here are way too many pics from the huntin'.....I couldn't choose which pics of Mabry to post so I posted almost all of them!

Ready, Set, Hunt!

Now, what am I supposed to do with this egg?
There's another one!
Thanks for the help, Daddy:)


Filling up her basket
Mabry really enjoys collecting things, putting them in neat little piles and then transfering the pile around the yard. Hence, the egg pile.
Mommy and Mae swinging. I promise I really was having a great time despite the look on my face!

Madeline and Mabry discussing current events and the taste and texture of the balls.

Julia with her findings!


Mabry's goodies from the hunt

Sweet Madeline

Bryce smiling for the camera while doing some serious hunting!

Look what I found!


8 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute! I love the picture of Mabry and Madeline in the grass. And the last picture of Mabry is also very cute! Thanks for giving me something to do during the day! ;) Ha!

The Johnstons said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

The Tenner Family said...

Love the lat picture of Miss Mabry. Adorable!

Lisa Hanna said...

Hey! Just found your blog! Mabry is sooo cute. I just made one for us, it's aggiehanna.blogspot.com

The Johnstons said...

I know this is really late, but tell your husband it was Lake Fairfield! :) Maybe he can go with the guys next time!

SheridanLeftwich said...

She is so precious! It looks like ya'll have lots of fun with you families on holidays like we do. I love it!!

Aunt Jan said...

I hit the jackpot this visit! Love every picture of Mabry, and also that your efforts (awesome posting Addie) keep me current on the Gages as well.
Much love...and HB tax day baby!

The Johnstons said...

i need a new post! tag, you're it...check my blog. :)