Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Here are some pictures from Easter morning before church. We had a wonderful Easter and got to enjoy church and lunch with my parents, Catie, Rebekah and Hilliard. What a blessed day.

Mabry with her loot from the Easter Bunny
A soccer star in the making
M in her Easter dress just after pulling out her bow:)
Thanks Gage family for the great dress!
We tried getting some pics of her outside in her dress but the only ones of her looking at the camera turned out like this.....bright out maybe?!


Sweet girl

The rushed family pic before church. I don't like this pic of me.....but whatever!

Pics from the Egg Hunt to come!

4 comments:

The Johnstons said...

She is just THE CUTEST!!!

The Tenner Family said...

Mabry is like a Mini-Addie. I love it!

Rebekah said...

Very cute pictures! I like the ones of her squinting and squatting! (alliteration, please). But I am pretty sure Andy told Hilliard not to get the fence in the back of y'all family pic. He obviously didn't listen, so I'm apologizing for him. Sorry.

p.s. It's time to retire the snowman pajamas! It's Easter, for crying out loud! :)

Love y'all! (- no matter what you look like!)

Rebekah said...

*y'all's family pic.

What's funny is that I'm correcting my mispelling with...perhaps another mispelling. I have no idea if that's correct. Two apostrophes in one word? Hmm...not sure.