Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Of course it has taken me forever to post about Thanksgiving but better late than never.........right? We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Hoelzle family in Longview. It was so good to spend time with everyone and be reminded of the blessing of family. We are so very blessed and have much to be thankful for. Here are a few highlights of our time together....


Mabry was sick with an ear infection before we left for Longview and I didn't have any clean clothes for the poor, deprived child so I put her in the smallest shirt of mine I could find and some of my socks for leggings. I think I did it more for my entertainment than anything!


Mabry enjoying the ride to Longview (for the time being).

Scrambling to find our place at the table so we can EAT!

Sweet Ella with her Daddy.

The boys worked hard to build our bonfire!

I think Jacob was the hardest worker of all!


Our Fightin' Texas Aggie Bonfire!

Whoop!

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

still crazy aggies! glad you got some new pictures of mabry...she is just too precious!

Anonymous said...

Is this for real?!? ..only at the Hoelzle's!!!