Wednesday, November 14, 2007

More fun adventures in Longview

Here are a few more pics I wanted to share with you of our adventures in Longview. It's always a treat to be back in good ol' Northeast Texas!

Mabry went to her first Lobo football game! She had a great time watching all the action with her Mom and Aunt Bekah!


Go Lobos! Mabry loved being outside and all the noises and action until about the second half. Then, she got a little bored and tired but we made her stick it out to the very end to watch another Lobo victory!



Mabrys favorite thing to do at Mimi and Pappy's house is to watch the dog out the back windows.



There he is!

She LOVES that stinkin' dog! Seriously, cracks me up.

Mabry had a great time playing with Mimi, Pappy, and Aunt Bekah....

and she even warmed up to Uncle Hilliard! So sweet.Mabry and Aunt Bekah loving (eating) on the baby doll. (Yes this doll is naked and about 20 years old.:) Yummy!

Hooray for Mimi and Pappy's house!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very cute! I love ALL the pics! Especially the yawn, the back door, and the ones with Hill...and the ones with me! (That's probably ...all of them!) Keep 'em coming! I can't wait to see her new "tricks"!

Rebekah said...

I can't wait to see her new "tricks"...next week when y'all come for Thanksgiving. Sorry, I forgot to complete my thought. I never seem to be able to get by with only one post! I'm so complicated! Love!

The Johnstons said...

I can't get over her BEAUTIFUL eyes! Sad we missed you in Longview but maybe next time. Love y'all!