Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hoelzle Fun Continued......


Here are a few more highlights from Thanksgiving that I didn't get to post earlier because our little angel was giving me fits........

Mabry playing in the leaves


We had a ping pong tournament which was lots of fun. The only person I beat was Rebekah......yes, I got beat by my mother which was quite a humbling experience.:) Braden and Andy competed in the finals and although Andy gave him a good challenge......Braden was declared the ping pong champion for Thanksgiving 2007!

The spectacular bleachers for the fans! Aunt Kay, Grandma Verna, Pappy and Caden all watch anxiously.....this is three generations of good-lookin' Hoelzles.


Champion Braden in action. Look out.....that ball looks like it is moving pretty fast! This must be his game against me (Addie)!


Here are some pics of the 3 cousins all the same age! Caden and Ella are only 5 days apart and Mabry is 3 months older than the two. They enjoyed "playing together" as best they could at this age. We can see many exciting times with the three of them together in the future. Mostly the visions are of Mabry bossing, Ella giggling, and Caden following orders.......so sorry sweet boy.

Caden, Mabry and Ella hard at play.



Mabry and Ella intently watching something while enjoying their pacifiers.



Caden and Ella having fun.


Pretty Ella-Bella



Sweet Caden can do no wrong with those puppy dog eyes.


Mabry found a hiding place from all the craziness.



Mabry swinging with Aunt Bekah

Me and my baby sister Catie (always the adorable, blonde-haired baby girl in our eyes. Mabry takes after her Aunt Catie in some ways so look out!)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Cute! I'm glad we can keep up with the Venables on this here bloggo! ;) Fun times! LOVE YOU ALL! kisses!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!! I cannot get over Catie!! She's all grown up! This is the same "put your fingers right here..it will only hurt for a second!" Catie!!
..I feel really old now..