Wednesday, November 7, 2007





Things have been pretty busy since our last post. Sorry it is taking me so long to get these updates on the blog. I will try and catch you up........






A couple of weekends ago we went to College Station to see some of Addie's college friends. It was so great to see dear friends and get to catch up a little bit. Of course, I didn't get any pics with our camera of our lunch together.......sorry! But, luckily I was able to add this pic that Jessica sent. Thanks Jess! Linz, Jessica, Virginia, and Kate.......It was GREAT to get to see you all (and hubbies, too) if even for a short time. You are all so dear to me! Can't wait until I see you again!!





The gals at Wings N More



While we were in College Station, Andy also took Mabry and I out to Warren's land so we could check it out and take a look at the duck blind the boys have worked so hard on. I must say, I was quite impressed. Although, I wouldn't expect anything but the best from these boys when it comes to a duck blind. If you know them, you know this is serious business.:)





Do you think the ducks can see me??



Mabry in the blind with Dad. This is the closest Mabry is getting to hunting this year. Sorry Andy.:)




Mabry enjoyed riding on the Mule.



Nothing like riding on the open land with the wind blowing through your hair.:)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Mae has her game-face on in the daddy pic! I think she's ready for the hunting!

Mom-and-daughter pic is very cute!

Does she have any aunts? :) (JK! You know I'm only kidding you!)

Jessica Epps said...

It was so much fun to see you guys again and to meet little Mabry! Thanks for hanging out with us in College Station, we love ya'll!