Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mabry's Mohawk


Love it, love it, love it!!
I am super excited about these pics! I know they may seem a little lame to most of you since your kids probably have been able to do this with their hair for a long time. Mabry hasn't had a whole lot of hair in her lifetime and it is just now getting long enough for the post-bath mohawk. So exciting! I can't wait until her hair is long enough and thick enough to actually hold a bow. Until then, I guess we have to accept the fact that strangers will often call her a boy.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

i LOVE your child! too presh!

Aunt Jan said...

Find myself glued to the screen staring at your precious dollbaby! Discovered by accident that I can click on the picture and then print it, so Mabry Mohawk is going to be posted by my desk at school. Can't tell you how many people(teachers and kids) have seen her other pictures and asked, "Who's that cute baby?" and how proud I am to brag, "That's my great niece!"

Them Chandlers said...

Love the faux-hawk!! :)

By the way, the bangs are brand new....like three days old in that picture :) Thanks for noticing!!

The Johnstons said...

When I showed Jered Mabry's mohawk, this was his comment, "Tell Addie we've been able to do that with Parker's hair since the day he was born!" Thought it was too funny...Parker was born with so much hair. I do love the post-bath mohawk, and those big, beautiful eyes!

Bethany said...

So good to see all the pics of our precious niece! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!