Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Andy!

Happy Birthday, Andy! We celebrated Andy's 29th birthday last night with a low-key night at home. Andy requested blueberry cobbler for his birthday dessert this year and I am happy to say for my first cobbler-making attempt, it wasn't too shabby. Don't get me wrong, probably not the best cobbler you have ever tasted but it got the job done! Luckily my sweet husband doesn't expect too much when it comes to my cooking skills.:) I am so thankful for Andy and the wonderful husband and father that he is. He works SO hard to provide for our family while Mabry and I get to sit around during the day eating yummy treats and taking naps.;) He never complains about his long hours at work or all the tasks he gets to tackle once he gets home. Mabry is so thrilled when her Daddy walks through the door in the evening and I must say, I spend my share of time watching out the window for his truck to pull into the driveway as well. Our happiest hours of the day are when Andy is home from work and we get to spend some time with our man. Andy, we love you so much and are so thankful for the blessing you are to us!



Happy 29th, Andy!

In other news, I have a few more posts I need to do (imagine that) but I am waiting to get the pics off Andy's camera. Stay tuned for more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Andy! Hope you had a great day! So have you guys planned a vacation to St. Louis yet?L

Bethany said...

Happy late b-day Andy! I meant to send you an email on Wed. but preparations for going to our city's Tea Party threw me off. Hope you enjoyed the evening. I'm glad I'm not the only one that requests cobbler for my b-day dessert!

Rebekah said...

Happy birthday Andy!