Friday, April 17, 2009

Chandler Grace Rotzler

My sister Rebekah and her husband welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world on Thursday, April 2nd! Chandler Grace Rotzler was born at 6:28 AM weighing 9 lbs. 6 oz. and was 22 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely adorable! We are so proud of Rebekah as she was an absolute CHAMP during the labor and labored for 10 long hours at home, getting to 8 cm "au natural" before finding out the baby was breech and having to get an unexpected C-section. While this was a definite change in plans for Rebekah and Hilliard, we praise God for answering our prayers for a healthy baby and healthy mommy. We trust in Him and know His ways are best. We are so excited for Rebekah and Hilliard and they are already doing such an amazing job as parents. Chandler is one lucky girl! Unfortunately, I didn't get any great pics of my sweet niece while we were there, but here are a couple just to tide you over until I go visit again.....soon!:)


Sweet Chandler Grace (and her Daddy's legs:)



You can also check out Rebekah's blog for a few more pics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY, Congrats on being an aunt again. I will have to add Rebekah's blog to my list of friends so I can keep up with her.

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the sweet post, and thanks for all your help and advice during this crazy time! Love ya!

bzanolini said...

I've been wondering!! Congrats Rebekah!! So proud and happy for her, please pass these words to her.