Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10 years? Really??

This past weekend we went to Longview for my 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe I am so old! I had SO much fun getting to be with all my great girl friends (minus a couple that couldn't be there......we missed you!). It is so fun when we all get back together because it feels just like old times. I am so thankful for such wonderful friends that will always hold such a special place in my heart. I love you girls!

Unfortunately I didn't get very many good pics but here are a few.

Let me introduce you to the gals.......

The girls and our kiddos


The "girls" from left to right on the floor: Cathy, Christi, Candy, Holly, Ginger, Amy and Kathy. From left to right on the couch: Amanda, Beth, Kim, Ashly and Me.


These are the mommies with their babes. What cuties!

Thanks to Andy, my parents, Catie, Rebekah and Hilliard for all helping take care of Mabry this weekend so I could enjoy my time with friends!

Can't wait to see what we are all up to in 10 more years!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that I couldn't be there--maybe next time!! Love all the cute pictures!!

The Johnstons said...

had sooo much fun seeing you and all the gals! ya, for those that don't know you, when they see those pics of you on my blog, they probably think you're the biggest drinker around...too funny...kinda! :) can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!!

Them Chandlers said...

I'm so sad I missed it!!! :( Love the pictures!