Monday, September 22, 2008

Quick update

Just a quick update to let you all know that we have made it back to the 21st century and now have electricity after 10 days without power! We didn't suffer any real damage to our home and are very thankful for our safety during this crazy time. We are super excited to be back at home and trying to get back to life as normal. We are SO thankful for our families and friends who housed us, fed us and took such great care of us. We are so blessed to be surrounded by such loving people. And....just for kicks I have added a few pics of Mabry from a year ago.:) My how things change!






Keep smiling!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you guys are doing okay...I seriously was praying for you guys, because I thought about the Venables Family! Cute pics of Mabry...my, my how things change!

The Tenner Family said...

Glad you're back up and running, Addie! By the way, is Miss Mabry eating better these days? Abby seems to be getting pickier and pickier!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Glad you guys are back home and doing well... electricty what a blessing.

The Johnstons said...

glad y'all are all ok and back home...and so, so glad you have electricity! see you soon!! hey, parker and i will be in longview all next week (entire week before reunion)...let me know if you get there early! :)