Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Days with Mabry

Just a quick post to fill you in on some of the new things going on in Mabry's life. She is growing and changing so quickly, we can't keep up!

Mabry has started saying "Cheeeese" when I get the camera out sometimes. Super duper cute.

CHEEEEESE!
M loves to climb in and out of all the "big girl" chairs inside and outside. Fun for her, but makes Mom a little nervous.:)
Mabry has decided that sitting in her highchair to eat is not fun anymore so she CONSTANTLY wants to get out when we are eating meals. This is quite frustrating considering the girl isn't the best eater to begin with. So, usually the only way to get her to eat something is while she is on the run but we are trying to break this habit and make her sit at the table. Good times at the Venables household.:)

Here is Mabry eating her yogurt out of a "special cup" (a margarita cup). Whatever works!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very cute! I think the second picture of mabry looks a lot like you (Addie) when you were little. Maybe it's just the funny look on her face. Who knows!

It looks like her hair is growing, too! Yes, I'm referring to the mullet-like pic of her cheesin'!

Love y'all!

The Tenner Family said...

That last picture is adorable!! I'm preparing myself for the "I'm-too-cool-for-the-high-chair" stage. Before we know it, it will be the "I'm-too-cool-to-be-seen-by-my-parents" stage. Personally, I'm ready for the "I'm-too-cool-to-poop-in-my-diapers,-so-I-think-I'll-just-use-the-potty-to-save-you-and-Daddy-a-lot-of-money" stage. Not gonna hold my breath for that one though! :)

The Johnstons said...

i was thinking the same thing...that mabry looks like you in that second picture. the margarita glass cracks me up!

SheridanLeftwich said...

My kids are looking at the blog with me and they all said...."Hey mom we have those cups!"...So we let the kids drink orange juice out of margarita glasses...big deal...They think it is fun. What ever works is right. She's very cute. Sounds like she has a great personality too.